Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

WTFooch!!??!!?!

How did I not see this? It's HILARIOUS!!

The Amazing Adam Android The Amazing Adam Android

Awesome

The animation is pretty kewl, and THE PILLOWS ROCK! That added to the kewlness.

Jerry and The Closet Jerry and The Closet

Hilarious!

I knew someting crazy was going to pop up when he opened the closet but it just made me laugh. I LOVE his reaction towards everything too. His gigantic eyes just made me laugh really hard.

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Kewl

This was a really good game and the music gave it a nice feel. I liked how relaxing it was.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Umm..

I feel like a future serial killer playing this game LOL. It's pretty kewl but like everyone else says, there should be more tools.

Castle Interior Castle Interior

Would be cool to hear the original one but yeah, rules are rules. This is great though instrumentation and all. You hit the nail right on the head, this would be perfect for Castlevania.

ILG924 responds:

Thanks, it's good to know the instrumentation isn't too bad.
If you still want to know how it sounded originally, I uploaded it to another site.

Leader of Tyranny Leader of Tyranny

Epic song and a great way to demonstrate the pickups with the clean sections. I really like the sort of different moods of this one and the sections where you go a bit outside of the genre a bit. They blend well together without seeming out of place. Also, 6:16.... kick ass transition there heh. Well done and great job on this!

Metallica1136 responds:

Thanks dude! Yeah, i really like the clean tone with the EMG's, I decided to show it off in this song, as you can see. I'm glad you like the song man, thanks!

The Hourglass The Hourglass

YES! Very kick ass stuff my man. Keep those thrashy riffs going. I really like the harmonized leads you made here. Sounds very awesome. Great job!

Metallica1136 responds:

Thanks man! I'm really glad you dig it!